Our client is a boutique broker dealer with a global reach. They have an extensive distribution network with core competencies in investment grade corporate bonds but originate and distribute across multiple asset classes.
Group Description: The analyst will work on the bond desk supporting a Fixed Income Salesman who leads the company in generating revenues from banking institutions around the country. He will develop and deliver customer presentations, financial analysis, product structure scenarios, pricing of transactions, execution of customer trades and ongoing client inquiry requests. This is a unique opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a Financial Institutions coverage group build-out working directly with the top producer.
- Handle pricing and execution of various fixed income transactions
- Develop transparent pipeline and tracking of trades/deal flow
- Credit exposure modeling and trade execution
- Manage documentation process for client deals
- Bachelor’s degree in business and finance or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years of front office experience in fixed income or investment banking ideally with exposure to regulated depository institutions
- Strong sales and communication skills
- Strong financial modeling and analytical skills
- In depth knowledge of Excel for trade modeling and Word for client presentations
- An ability to learn quickly all aspects of our business (infrastructure, regulation, etc.)
- High GPA from top undergraduate program preferred